(Vintage dress from Mad Hatter Clothing in Bellingham, Washington, Shoes from Converse, Socks from American Apparel, Hat and Backpack by Free People, Eye ring from Black Market Clothing Boutique in Bellingham, Washington, Second ring from an arts and crafts fair in Anacortes, Washington, and nose piercing done at Nathan's Tattoos and Piercings in Canoga Park)
Tim and I took another trip to Disneyland (our third to be exact). We're a bit excessive. Normally my Disneyland attire is Disneyland inspired, with my Mickey shirt and what not. However, this time I felt like being girlier and more elegant, so I chose this long dress that I just recently purchased in Washington. It was very lose and perfect for walking around and enjoying the park. It also never made me uncomfortable, mainly because of its length. I love the little embroidery on the neckline and the flowers that almost look hand-painted.
I took my trusty backpack, which was once again perfect for carrying everything.
I'm in love with the slightly creepy but wonderful eyeball ring that I recently obtained. I saw a similar bracelet and necklace on NastyGal, but I never brought myself to buy them. When I saw this ring for only $3, I absolutely had to!
The shoes I wore are your typical Converse, but they have this weird twist that I don't actually understand. I bought them for sale awhile back at the Camarillo Outlets Converse store, and they had this funny tag that said "Vintage Feel." They're all white/cream, without any blue or red lines like the other cream or white Converse, and I really like that about them. They also have these brown soles that look like leather, which is a very nice touch.
Lastly, I got my nose pierced! It was much more painful than I expected it, and I have to keep in the ring and clean it for six months, but it's worth it and I love it! (Luckily I haven't had to blow my nose yet!)
All photos by Timothy Toda


No comments:
Post a Comment